LHLS is currently accepting applications for dedicated, quality oriented production floor candidates to work in various departments processing linens at our London facility.
We have Part-time positions with a starting hourly wage rate of $15.00 per hour. There is a shift premium of $0.45 per hour for afternoon shift.
Successful candidates will be available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week, this includes every Saturday and the Statutory holidays.
• Wage increases are set at various hours worked intervals
• Pay in lieu of benefits once you reach 6000 hours
• Pension contributions paid for by company
• Uniforms provided by company
CART MAKE UP DEPARTMENT
Primary Responsibilities are to ensure the efficient and accurate preparation of all linen carts shipped to London Hospital Linen Service Inc. customers.
• Utilizing the order sheet place linen orders on shipping carts
• Check quality of the cart:
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Squatting, bending and reaching are physical requirements
• High attention to detail and accuracy are a must
• Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
Successful candidates will be motivated individuals who have previous order picking, inventory or stocking experience.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY