IT’S AN EXCITING TIME TO START A CAREER WITH US!
LHLS is currently accepting applications for dedicated, quality oriented production floor candidates to work in various departments processing linens at our London facility.
* These are unionized positions therefore; wage increases are set at various hours worked intervals as per the collective agreement.
We have 2 Permanent Full-time production positions available with a starting hourly wage rate of $15.00 per hour with a $0.45/hr premium for afternoon shift as well as benefits and pension.
Training will be Monday to Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm or 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
Shift will be: Tuesday to Friday 3:30 pm to 12:00 am, Saturday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
We are currently hiring in the following departments:
Primary Responsibilities are to ensure the efficient and accurate preparation of all linen either by individual fold or dryfold machines in order to service London Hospital Linen Service Inc. customers.
• Fold and count linen –place on conveyor belt
• Check linen for quality (stains, mending and re-wash)
• Move stain and mending bags to proper area
• Feed linen into the small piece folder accurately to ensure quality finished product
• Move buckets
• Keep work area clean
Cart Make Up
Primary Responsibilities are to ensure the efficient and accurate preparation of all linen carts shipped to London Hospital Linen Service Inc. customers.
Its function is to complete the orders for linen carts based on quotas received from the customer
• Take pick sheet from Quota box and place tag holder on the cart
• Check off and initial each item on the pick sheets as they are being put onto the cart
• If unable to complete the order due to shortages, the cart is parked in a designated area
• Check quality of the cart:
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. on a repetitive basis, squatting and reaching are physical requirements
• High attention to detail and accuracy are a must
• Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment